Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Beaming!!



Hey everyone!! 

Welcome to my very first BLOG! Who hoo! I have officially entered the world of blogging! I love reading DIY blogs, like http://www.vintagerevivals.com/ and  http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/, kid friendly, crafty and all of the above blogs like; http://www.sweethappylife.com/ and http://www.iheartnaptime.net/. So, since I finally got the nerve up to launch my own small business, (ALERT nerves and butterflies in my stomach  because it may be a HUGE flop!) I decided it was time to start a blog. Not only to help with the business, but to share with everyone some of my craftiness. And I am really, really, really crafty!! ( It's a gene passed down from my Mom and Dad, more about them and their sweetness at a later date.)

So a little bit about Beaming Creations is below. You can read about it here or visit my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BeamingCreations. Thanks so much!! 

Beaming Creations is where your most cherished photographic memories are transferred onto old reclaimed wood. Each piece is unique and beautiful, and custom made for you.  I love working on an old piece of wood and bringing it back to life. It’s something I learned from my Dad, and I will always cherish what he has taught me.  Photography has been a passion of mine since I was a teenager. I love photos and having special moments captured in time forever. So, there is no better way to take two things I love, and combine them together making a beautiful piece of art for you to place in your home or to give as a great gift. Take a look at my photos, think about what size you would like, and then message me to place your order. Payment will be taken in the form of a mailed check until I get other forms of payment set up. Please contact me to place an order at beamingcreations@gmail.com.


Each photo is placed on reclaimed wood. There will be some imperfections, but that is all part of the beauty of using old and rustic wood. All splinters will be removed and the wood will be smooth to the touch. Remember that the quality of your photo will affect the process when being transferred onto the wood. Make sure it’s a good quality photo, I take pride in my work and the outcome is a reflection on me. If you are ordering a large print and I see that your photo does not enlarge well, I will contact you before proceeding.

Sizes and prices are as follows (shipping not included):
5x7 reclaimed wood photo $20
8x10 reclaimed wood photo $30
11X14 reclaimed wood photo $40
Larger sizes can be made. Contact me for more information at beamingcreations@gmail.com



11x14

5x7

11x14






No comments:

Post a Comment